Saturday, June 14, 2008
14th June.

okay. i planned to stdy maths now. yes, its like 1221am now. but i've wasted this whole week on bloody outings. no wait, i dnt blame the outings, ofcourse! i ADORE outings with family and bffs.
okay, lets discuss how ppl get turn on by still images or evn anime. this is random. i mean, DUDES, they are still images. it spells grossness. okay, the point is, STOP SEXUAL ASSAULTS/ABUSE.
shizznit, i thnk i gta stdy @ smewhr whr i knw no one and no one knws me in order fr me not to be distracted. alright. i gtg now. STUDY. okay, holycow, holymum and all the holy-ness in the world, STUDY.
bye, i love you too. see you soon,2mre days!
this is still my favourite and its my lappy's wallpaper now!
They say old habits die hard. I say they're better off dead,
cause you were bitter and cold,
but still you burned me alive.
You held the match to my skin and poured the fuel on the fire.
You're not my favorite mistake.
You're just a simple regret
{edited}
went to swensons with family.
a total of 11people.
i had frosted choc malt fr myself.
and my brothers gt their bbrownie thgy.
looks yummy.
and we say my grandaunt and cousin.
they said i lookd darker.
grossness.
shoppd arnd and home time.
did i mention tht my uncle gt hme like 7am frm fishing? and he caught A fish. lol, bet hes gna brag abt it if i were to eat it. gross!
"I think I'm in love with you. You mean as friends? No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know... I try really hard, actually." - JUNO
who do you want to be? the guy i tell my secrets to, or the one my secrets are about?