Sunday, June 29, 2008
This troubled heartache won't go away,
I think there might be something wrong with me.
I take a deep breath and maybe i'll stop this shaking.
God please don't forsake me,I might be crazy.
for the past four days,
i have been watching loads of movies online.
i) Kungfu Panda; with my youngest brother
ii) You Dont Mess With The Zohan; with my brothers and uncle
iii) Material Girls
iv) The Eye(Alt); with everyone
v) Nancy Drew
vi) Hairspray
and I read one of Jodi Picoult's book.
it is about Mariah whose husband,Collin-a popular soccer jockey,
has decided to file a divorce because of some other women.
Her daughter,Faith, can see/talk to angels.
and it goes on.
did i mention that my uncle fell down from his bike?
he so semangat want to cycle all the way to Changi with his friends
while there was a heavy downpour.
and he purposely show his wound to me,
just a few centimetres away from my face.
grossness.
i saw RHM aka SG today(:
You're the one that I wanted to find.
And anyone who tried to deny you,
must be out of their mind.