Thursday, July 3, 2008
fede di mantenimento
A volte, sento così solo.
i watched "Just Like Heaven".
tomorrow is college day, going schl later.
i want to watch Wanted and Drillbit Taylor.
i want to shop.
i want to meet up with JamieChoy,YeoShiyun,DineshAjith.
i dont want my results slip back.
i dont want normal timetable to resume nextweek.
I've been running all around this empty town,
where the brightest blues and greens just turn to brown,
but it feels new because I'm so in love with you.
Sometimes I guess you have to take a step back,
& realize what's important in your life;
what you can live with,
but most importantly what you can't live without.
Have you ever realized that when people say "you`ve changed",
it's just because you've stopped living your life their way.
This heart of mine beats slow.
When I see you,
it beats so fast that it feels like its stopped completely.
I want to be stuck in that moment forever,
with you and a never-ending kiss.
& she tells you over and over that you don't love her,
just because she wants to hear you say that you do.